Whether it’s casual friday or casual everyday, jeans become the fundamental piece to accomplishing this look. However, finding the perfect pair can take time. Maybe they’re too loose, too tight, too long, too short, too dark, too light. And then there’s that moment, where you do find the perfect pair of jeans and you’re constantly wearing them. Because these are your perfect pair of jeans, you want to make sure you take extra care of them to get years worth of them. Here are some tips on how you can keep your jeans from living a short life to everlasting.
1. “Invest” on your jeans!
- I quote invest because that’s how I look at it when purchasing them. The majority of the time, the “costly” ones are the better ones because of the type of material they use. Speaking from personal experience, I found my jeans that i purchased for $11.99 to be worn out after a few wears. It’s definitely true with what they say: “you get what you pay for.”
2. Cold Water
- When washing your jeans definitely make sure to wash them in cold water! This will prevent them from shrinking.
3. Inside Out
- Aside from washing your jeans with cold water, make sure to turn them inside out. By doing so, it will help the color from not bleeding out, making them look still new after each wash.
4. Wear, Fold, Repeat (at least once)
- Unless your jeans have a stain, it’s okay not to wash them after wearing them once.
Hope these tips helped you out on keeping your favorite jeans last forever. Make sure to be on the lookout for more posts.. possibly tomorrow 😉