Accessories: a girl’s best friend. Without them, your look isn’t made until you accessorize it. Whether it’s something small, like a simple bracelet, to something bold, like a statement necklace.
Too much accessories, however, can harm your look; it can take a lot away rather than adding that emphasis. Here are some simple and basic rules for accessories I live for.
- If you’re wearing a bold necklace, try to minimize the look on your earrings. The same goes if you’re wearing bold earrings; dress it down with a simple or no necklace. (This also applies to rings and bracelets.)
- Accessories are meant to enhance a certain part of your body not lose its focus.
- Don’t be afraid to mix gold and silver.
- A little goes a long way!
- Jewelry isn’t the only thing considered as an accessory; headbands, bags, scarfs, and even umbrellas are considered accessories so change it up.
- Accessories determine the occasion and/or event. Style them appropriately.
- It defines your personal style so rock them out like you want to be seen in them.
What are some of your tips for styling accessories? Share them with me- I would love to hear them out (:
Thanks for stopping by.