It seemed like these warm days wouldn’t come but Chicago summer is finally around the corner!
My favorite season, in Chicago, is summer. Not only because of the warm climate but the endless summer activities you can do in the city. This city is truly one of a kind.
Before I get to my 8 Chicago Summer Activities You Must Do, I want to share an article that was written about me 🙂
Dress Like Me is a brand that sells stylish pieces and writes an online magazine. They recently wrote this article about my love for Chicago and fashion and I can’t thank them enough for it. Make sure to check it out by clicking here and don’t forget to shop their store too!
Below are my top 8 Chicago summer activities:
- Watch movies in the park. Whether you live on the north or south side of Chicago, make your way to the nearest city park and enjoy a movie outdoors… for free! Click here to see the schedule.
- Dance the summer night away in Millennium Park. Enjoy the live bands for free! Check out who’s performing by clicking here.
- Visit the Botanical Garden. With plenty of events occurring daily, such as their “Live Butterfly Exhibition”, make sure to wear comfy shoes because you’ll be there all day. While you’re at it, grab a bite and sip on their craft beers for the full experience. For more information, check out their site.
- Take the water taxi to China Town. China Town is one of my favorite places to visit in the city because of their food. Avoid the traffic and take a ride on the Chicago Water Taxi. An all-day-pass is only $10! Purchase your ticket here.
- Fly over the city by taking a helicopter tour. It’s truly an amazing experience. Chicago Helicopter Experience always has great deals, like this Father’s Day promotion.
- Party your way to the street festivals. There’s always at least one happening every weekend! Most of them are free; here is the full list, along with pricing, to pick your favorite ones to go to.
- Enjoy the fireworks at Navy Pier. Did I mention this is free?! The fireworks show occurs every Wednesday and Saturday. Click here for the schedule.
- Play miniature golf at the Maggie Daley Park. I recently had the opportunity to walk around the Maggie Daley Park and came across City Mini Golf. They’re open 7 days a week and very affordable!
I hope this summer is one of your best ones yet. Let me know, in the comments below, your summer plans! 🙂